Luke's Life

now with a less imaginative title

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

So I wrote this post the first time without a title. I didn't think blogger would care, it seems like a decent app, should be able to handle no title. Nope. I was wrong. It deleted my whole post, and i have to say, that post was enormous. The long and short of it is: you as an audience got gyped (well, saved... depending on how bad my writing is).

The quick version

  • Halloween was fun, Yngve Malmstien is over rated, but Regge Metal is cool (band named Orange Sky).

  • This weekend Howard and Grace (family from my mom's side) came for a wedding. Unfotunately the wedding is next weekend, so i guess my family will be seeing them again, while im up here at austin

  • there was a bonfire, and it was good

  • NWCC's battle of the bands was cool. The girl that invited me was not [stupid exes..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home