Luke's Life

now with a less imaginative title

Thursday, January 12, 2006

ronry.... im so ronry.....

Its 2 days before I'm moving back to austin from christmas break, and I'm talking to my roomate on IM, and he says something along the lines of "oh, and I told you i'm not living in the dorms this next semester right?".

wow. kinda changes my outlook for the entire year. My first thought was fear of a terrible new roomate, then the happy thought of having a single for a little while, and then i realized i really am going to miss arvind... even if i have a single for the entire year. Oh he'll be around, but it won't be the same.

so heres a post for you to read by an awsome blogger from sweden: http://lanias.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-i-love.html

that kinda describes how i feel right now. Being home for the holidays has let me see a lot of my old friends, and I realize we will never be as close as we were. I think the true governing forces of friendship are 90% proximity and 10% friendly-love.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Lana said...

I guess that proves you are never alone even if you feel slightly like it. Thanks for the comment. I just saw it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home